Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pet Society Cheats

Pet Society has been a popular among other Facebook Applications. I really enjoy my time spending playing with my pet in Facebook Pet Society but there are times that I need to spare for my self and there are things that I want to upgrade or improve my Pet lifestyle. So if you are looking for Pet Society Cheats, you are lucky to be here because I’ll be sharing my all time gathered pet society cheats. Question: How earn more coins?
Answer: You can earn coins by visiting your friends. and you can earn coins by racing and playing your pet.

Question: How to hack levels & money on Pet Society?
Answer: Make sure that you’re using FlashPlayer version 9
How to:

Buy an apple in the foodstore.
Setup Cheat Engine: http://tinyurl.com/d5f6zo
Tick HEX and the value is: “840FFF85C12A0FF2″ (remove the “”)
In Cheat Engine 5.5 goto the second adress - disassemble it - change ECX to -FF6D7011
OK
Buy another apple.
In Cheat Engine 5.5 goto second adress - disassemble it - change ECX to negative value
OK
Go back to your house
Save & Done

Here’s a Video of Facebook Pet Society Cheats:

0 comments:

Post a Comment